Welcome fellow rider. Spain has announced it will open to foreign visitors on July 1 and we are makings plans for October 15-25 so things are on target. Take a 10 minute break. Enjoy an in depth look at what it's like to be on the Spanish Pyrenees to Aragón "Track & Tour". Turn your sound ON.
Special Spain Corona Virus 2020 Addendum to Cancelation Policy
Here it is in plain English.
If the tour must be canceled because Spain is locked down again or you can not get a visa to enter due to Covid19 (SARS-CoV-2) you will get your full amount of money back with 45 days of cancelation. It takes us a while to get what refunds we can.
Leod Escapes is taking the cancelation risk. We will loose at least $1400 on every person if the tour is forced to cancel. Given the situation we feel confident with that bet. If YOU are required to get a Covid19 test in order to travel and you refuse, then you will loose your deposit. We’ve taken the test ourselves, it’s really not that bad.
Other than Covid19, normal cancelation policy applies.
Tour Includes (Oct 15-25)
- 10 Nights Accommodations in 3 and 4 star hotels, many in historic Spanish Paradors
- 6 Days of twisty riding across the Pyrenees Mountains and the scenic backroads of Northern Spain
- 3 Days Track Training with Troy Corser
- BMW S1000RR Track Bike
- Good buffet breakfast every morning
- Fine Dinners at all our evening stops
- Local multilingual motorcycle road guide
- Support and luggage vehicle
Does Not Include
- Airfare (We have lots of Airfare Tips for you)
- Lunches (Order what you want!)
- Fuel for your rental bike
Prices Start at $7900
Get the full details and make a reservation here.
Or watch a few testimonials if you are still wondering if this is right for