Welcome fellow rider. Below are some videos and quick basics about our Motorcycle Tours with MotoGP in Italy OR you can click here for all the details
So what's included in the tour?
- 3 & 4 star hotels,
- Two Days at MotoGP tickets with seating in Ducati Grandstand
- Tour bike rental with public liability insurance
- Luggage and support van when needed
- Italian tour leader
- Tickets to Ducati Museum and Ducati Factory
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast everyday
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Italian medical insurance for visitors
What's not included?
- Airfare (We have lots of Airfare Tips for you)
- Lunches (Order what you want!)
- Most Dinners (Order what you want!)
- Fuel for your rental bike
What's the difference between the two tours?
- Mugello is shorter and designed to cost less. It's 8 days and features the best riding in Tuscany with long day loops from an old ducal residence near the center of Florence. No need to pack and repack each night and no need for a luggage van.
- Misano is a longer tour across a broader range of central Italy hitting 5 different hotels. We will also be stopping by Valentino Rossi's home town of Tavulia.
How much does it cost?
- The Misano 10 Day tour ranges from $5455 to $9590 depending on the type of bike and whether it's a single rider in a shared room, their own room or a couple riding two up.
- The Mugello 8 Day tour ranges from $4550 to $8000 depending on the type of bike and whether it's a single rider in a shared room, their own room or a couple riding two up.
OK SHOW ME THE TOUR DETAILS ->
Is it worth it?
Here's what rider like you though of seeing MotoGP