Welcome Fellow Rider
Here's the How, the When and the What for 2021
Calendar (We will have exact dates by early December)
How full are the tours? When should I reserve? What about Covid-19?
- Italian Dream and Czech Out Brno are almost full so reserve NOW if that's what you want.
- To get a good selection of bikes and help us with hotels you want to reserve 8 months before the tour
- USAs poor Covid-19 numbers are preventing us a traveling. A new policy of testing at the airport would change this. Also a vaccine would change this. We will proceed that we can go next year until we know for certain we can not.
- Our Covid-19 policy is we will return your deposit if Covid-19 cancels your tour. This costs us money.
- For tours in May, June and July, consider have a backup tour in mind for the fall should your tour get canceled
Tips on which tour is for you
- The Italian Dream and the Andalusia & Jerez tour are the best for passengers.
- Czech Our Brno and Blu's Heaven are the "party tours", expect a wild ride both on and off the bike
- Mugello MotoGP is a little better than Misano MotoGP but on the Misano MotoGP trip we go to Rossi's home town of Tavulia and we do a great pass route to get to San Marino.
- Spain tours have the least road traffic
- Italy tours have the best food
- Racers and expert riders will appreciate Blu's Heaven and Spanish Pyrenees to Aragon the most.
- Intermediate riders skills will grow a great deal but still enjoy Italian Dream and Andalusia & Jerez the best
- If you are a track rider, choose the "Track & Tour". There's nothing like riding a MotoGP track and riding across the country with a bunch of fellow track riders.
- Accommodations in 3 and 4 star hotels,
- Street sport touring bike, upgrades available
- Late Model Track Bike and Track Fees
- Good buffet breakfast every morning
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Spain Tours Include Full Dinners every night
- Local multilingual motorcycle road guide
- Support and luggage vehicle
What's not Included?